welcome to my blog! thanks for all your support and i hope through this blog you can experience part of my trip to panama :)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally departing...

I am currently sitting in YVR waiting for my plane to board. I think it finally hit me, I'm going to be gone for 5 1/2 months! This is crazy, I'm feeling nervous & excited! Just thought I would let you know a few things I'm gonna miss...

-friends and family obvs.
-my own bed/ room
-ly Thai
-working... It's a weird thought.
-vancouvers beautiful view and downtown

I'm sure there will be more. Anyways hopefully I'll update you in either San Fran or Houston.

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. aren't you glad i told you to get Kik? anyway you forgot to write down that you are going to miss me and lizzie turning 20, although i already told you that. have fun flying through america!

    ReplyDelete